Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Anchor Cord Bracelets

I made these bracelets using 1mm Waxed Cotton Cording. I bought these two colors from Michael's (they came together). I bought the anchor charms from Fire Mountain Gems (20 charms for $3.57). I learned how to do the knotting here.
Lengths to cut your cording:
  • Two 18 inch long strings (These strings will be the strings that actually wrap around your wrist.
  • Two 24 inch long strings (these are the strings you use to tie the knots that you see going down the length of the cording.
  • One 12 inch piece of cording to tie the slip knot that allows you to slip the bracelet on and off (very last step).
If you follow the step by step directions in the tutorial you will end up with an anchor cording bracelet. The picture below is how I secured the bracelet with a slip knot.


No comments:

Post a Comment