Friday, May 31, 2013

Patriotic Tulle Wreath


My some-what small town of Bradenton, FL just got our first Hobby Lobby. I was there the day it opened browsing for my next craft project. I came to an aisle that had every color of tulle you could imagine. Now, I'm used to Michael's that seems to have a limited amount of everything and never restocks their shelves (I still love you Michael's, but there's a new sheriff in town). 
I'm constantly on Pinterest (what crafter isn't??) when I came across this awesome tulle wreath. I love working with different materials and I thought this would be perfect for Memorial Day and 4th of July. 
Cut 16 inch pieces of tulle in blue, red and white. Tie the tulle in a knot at the front of the wreath. The blue tulle should take up 1/4 of the wreath. I hot glued some red and blue ribbon I already had, and DONE! 

1 comment: